Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Gift of Acne

My insides decided to gift me with two new acne blemishes this morning. Thank you! One on my face, one on my back. Both hard and cyst-like in nature. Ever since the end of my college years, this awful kind of acne has plagued my face (mainly near my jawline). Yesterday I didn't eat much for my body to react to. So I have three guesses about the nature of this awesome reward.

1- Eating nearly 500 calories from Pitted Dates (approx. 1/2 the container, or nearly 20 dates)
2- Three slices of organic bacon
3- Three walnuts (who knows, I might just be super-reactive to nuts)

Note, I did eat other fruits and a salad with olive oil and vinegar. I'm just a little less suspicious of them since I didn't eat a crazy amount of the other fruits, and I highly doubt salad is going to give me acne. Olive oil, perhaps...

Using your body as a test subject really sucks when you're susceptible to acne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment