Monday, January 14, 2013

Fat Tuesday: Yogurt Style

In a previous post, I ranted about the availability of raw milk. So, while I wait for the warmer months to come, I've decided to go back to no dairy. Bummer.

Today and tomorrow will be my fat days. I bought six containers of Noosa yogurt. So delicious. I've already eaten two (which each container is two servings). I noticed afterward that I had a slight sore throat. Mild sore throats have been a common compliant for myself ever since my sleepless nights in architecture school. Would be interesting if they are also linked to dairy. I really don't want to cut the yogurt!

The plan. After I finish the last four yogurt containers, I will cut dairy out for two weeks. Then go for a run. If I don't show any signs of improvement, I'll go for another two weeks. And if that doesn't help, then I'll be really confused. I'll cry and eat some ice cream to celebrate finishing another experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment