Thursday, January 31, 2013
Good Day on the Scale...Again
My New Year's resolution last year was to trim down to 125lbs. I basically met it without trying that hard. Yes, in April last year I had help from a marathon, but for awhile afterward those last couple of pounds weren't budging. This year, I haven't set a goal or resolution for weight, but I'm still losing weight gradually. Just over three weeks ago, I was excited about a 124.8 lbs weigh-in. This morning was 123.0 lbs. ~half a pound lost a week. I anticipate seeing the 122s soon -- a weight I didn't realistically imagine ever returning, too. It's not an official goal either. I've been sticking to this diet because it's been relatively easy to follow. Who doesn't enjoy a little bacon for breakfast? We often see and hear that it is recommended for thin people to eat calorie-dense foods, maybe these foods are the ones helping to keep them skinny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment